The City sits at the nexus of the world. Once you're inside it, it is the world. Something drives the borders of The City ever-onward, crawling towards the horizon. Urban sprawl made real. Neighborhoods appear and disappear overnight, The City is filled to brim with no shortage of interesting characters, cultures...and monsters. That's where you come in, Slayer.
Slayers is a tabletop RPG of mercenaries and monster hunters for hire. Known by locals as Slayers, players wander a haunted city, cursed long ago to expand towards the horizon forever. Slayers help clean out the monsters that infest the alleyways and shadows, and those that the city seems to be manifesting on its own.
It's slay or be slain. Better get to work, Slayer.
Slayers uses a simple 4+ system to create an action filled session that moves quickly What sets Slayers apart from other RPGs is its emphasis on asymmetrical combat. Each class in the game uses completely different combat mechanics than the others, allowing the players to have an entirely unique experience at the table.
In this 60 page, full color, hardcover book you will find:
- Complete rules for playing Slayers
- 4 classes to choose from: Blade, Gunslinger, Arcanist, and Tactician
- 5 districts to inspire your next session
- 3 full Hunts to use, so that you don't need to prep before you play
- Advice for GMs on how to run a game with an asymmetrical twist
- Over 30 different monsters to hunt