Stolen Crown is a three part adventure for Lancer RPG set on the frozen wastes of the planet Sparr.
Set in the far future, you follow a group of Lancers, skilled mecha pilots finding their way in a post-scarcity universe, as they uncover hidden secrets on a frozen planet, and grapple with the remnants of the planet's bloody history.
The module is written to take your group from LL0-LL2, and is designed to be friendly for new GMS finding their feet.
Go to the launch website for resources including battlemaps, comp/con files, and plain text options.
Welcome to Sparr. The people here are a proud part of the Union; their bloody history of clan violence is only a footnote in sagas of glory and prosperity. Sparr’s technoshamans, magicians of circuitry and and engineering, are unparalleled in their technical knowledge. But Sparr has a secret. A murdered god, long frozen in the ice, awakens. An ancient injury demands to be avenged.
What will you do?
The adventure includes:
- Three chapters packed with intense plotlines and engaging encounters
- A guide to Sparr's unique, viking-inspired culture, and a new background, technoshaman.
- A custom NPC template, the Servant of Ynneval-Returned, to make Sparr's creatures feel new and unique.
- Two new mech frames, the Loki and Orohena which can be used from LL0 onwards
- Three custom battlemaps for the major encounters in each arc
- A far future alphabet for players who enjoy puzzles and codebreaking